Sunday, January 8, 2012

PRARIE SCHOOLER SANTA 1994

The holiday season seem to fly by! Especially when stitching and crocheting 3 blankets, and trying to fit them in with all the repair work in the yard. Of course, all of the colors are quite different than the chart. Figured there were hundreds if not thousands of look alikes... First I used the lovely fabric, my bb swap partner, Melissa hand dyed. Very soft and nice to work with. Then, used some DMC variations threads in the mix. Don't know if you have used this before. But it is very soft egyptian cotton and silky to the touch. Was very nice to work with and went well with the fabric. I haven't made santa  into anything, yet. Have to dig through my fabric stash and find a complimentary pattern. I was thinking santa fabric. But, then I have some quilted sunflower cotton fabric that may look nice. Will update with a finish pic when I decide!

1 comment:

stitchesnscraps said...

Well done! I like it! I can't wait to see how you finish this one! All your finishing is awesome!!

Melissa J.