some 2017 and 2018 finishes
- 2013 FINISHED WORKS! AND OLDER PROJECTS.
- MICHELLE'S MINIATURE MICE AND CATS, PETIT SOURIS ET CHATS!
- 2014 FINISHES!
- OTHER CRAFTY THINGS!
- 2015 Finishes
- Framing tutorial's on a budget!
- Framed finishes!
- FINISHED into ORNAMENTS 2015
- Flat ornament finishing
- HAED finishes
- 2016 Ornament finishes
- 2018 finishes
- 2017 finishes
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
I am thrilled to recieve the Liebster award from Tracey! Her blog is fun to visit! http://xstitchmama.blogspot.com/
Liebster is german for favorite and was created to bring attension to new and upcoming stitchers blogs with 200 or less followers.
Took me awhile to pass it on to 5 more stitchers. So here goes!
There are a few things to so when awarded the Liebster Blog Award
1. Choose 5 up and coming blogs with 200 or less followers. So here is my five
Glenna of http://glennasloveofstitching.blogspot.com/
for her wonderful stitching.
Barbara of http://barbcat13.blogspot.com/For
for her beautiful stitching and her upbeat look upon life, stitching and illness.
The Country Stitcher of http://countrystitcher.blogspot.com/
for her amazing humor of life on the farm and her amazing stitching! Don't know how she has time with farm life!
Holly of http://knitting-monkeefan.blogspot.com/
Holly is a beginner cross stitcher and crochets gorgeous doll clothes! We need to cheer her on with her cross stitch. Holly is still in the "frustrations" stage.
Melissa of http://stitchesnscrapsofjoyes.blogspot.com/
She just recieved her 200th follower. But, her beautiful blog and expertly stitched projects are a joy to look through. A must stop for any stitcher!
2. The next requirement is to post the link back to the blogger who gifted the award. I would like to thank Tracey for such an honor! http://stitchmama.blogspot.com/
3. Post the award on your blog!
4. Share 5 random facts paople may not know about you
1. I love pasta, the more cheese the better!
2. I actually like helping hubby with diesel repair service
3. Love to mow the yard and water the flowers
4. I was a mouthy teenager to my mom, then when I got married the second time, I had the only husband in the world who complained his wife didn't talk to him( he can't shut me up now!)
5. I regret not saving more money, before hubby became ill. (he is healthy, now)
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Friday, March 23, 2012
Sunday, March 4, 2012
I spent a lot of time and ink printing out a few of the wonderful and high quality freebies, including this quaker heart. I started it this morning, after finishing mr snowman. Using DMC color variations floss/thread. It is slow going with making single cross stitches, one at a time. But is well worth the effort to have a good color variation. The size will be about 5 3/4" x 6" on 32 count fabric. A big thank you to Nancy for the link to this great site.
- ► 2015 (47)
- ► 2013 (20)
- ▼ March (6)