Wednesday, February 4, 2015

LATE POST FOR THE HAP SAL...

This is a late update for the HAP SAL. And, i have a half a$$ed reason for that....
I signed up for the SAL, was diverted from the computer for a few hours and forgot to save the link to the SAL. I had to do some editing to my blog reading list. Not all the blogs, I had joined, were being displayed on my side bar. Therefore I had temporarily "lost" which blog is hosting the Huge A$$ Project SAL. Which is Crossed Stitches. Next month I will get a link in to the SAL. Anywhoooo, I dragged out and stitched on my HAED Bubble Telescope, artist Ciro Marchetti. Sadly had been stored since 2013. Now a WIP once again. Have 6 of 56 pages done and working on another 5 pages. Hazards of cross country stitching. Should have another page finish on next update.
Before
 After
Stitched confetti on the bottom corner. Then I had to get off the planet! The confetti on this is absolutely crazy and I "rested" with some black block stitching. Estimate is about 3000 stitches last week.

Thanks for stopping by!
Deb

14 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

This is a fab chart and your progress is spectacular. Well done on a great SAL post

Faith... said...

You got quite a bit stitched Deb - I went to look at the finished piece; it is gorgeous! LOL about you had to "get off the planet!"

Claudette497 said...

Confetti drives me crazy - good job sticking with it!

Linda said...

Wonderful progress Deb.

Linda

Anonymous said...

beautiful progress

Brigitte said...

What a great design. And you made some considerable progress on it.

Irene said...

che colori magnifici, brava

Mii Stitch said...

Great progress, this is a lovely design you're working on :)

Preeti said...

Great progress on your stitching !! 56 pages is a lot to stitch. I dont have that much patience :)

Tiffstitch said...

Great progress! I prefer to stitch cross country too :)

Annette-California said...

Outstanding progress! It's looking beautiful! love Annette
WOW 56 pages!!! You are so brave.

Unknown said...

Looks like a water color painting, great progress.

Unknown said...

Beautiful stitching!

New GFC follower

Thea @  Gizzimomo's Stitchy Place

Kaelyn Angelfoot said...

Beautiful! Love your HAP project.