Hi all, time for my YOTA update. A little late. Only in semi retirement. Had to help DH with repairs on a 84000 pound water drilling rig. Massive vehicle for sure. Limited my stitching this weekend.
I made a little progress on Silver Tea Moon
For some reason I was in the mood for stitching confetti!
Have a great piece of hand dyed fabric. Just the right color for her. Unfortunately it is 9 inches x 13 inches and not quite big enough. I decided to use the fabric anyway and stitch over one thread.
Stitched on 28 count Polstitches Serenade fabric. over one thread with one strand DMC.
- 2013 FINISHED WORKS! AND OLDER PROJECTS.
- MICHELLE'S MINIATURE MICE AND CATS, PETIT SOURIS ET CHATS!
- 2014 FINISHES!
- MICHELLE'S AMAZING MINIATURE KNITTED ANIMALS
- OTHER CRAFTY THINGS!
- 2015 Finishes
- Framing tutorial's on a budget!
- Framed finishes!
- FINISHED into ORNAMENTS 2015
- Flat ornament finishing
- HAED finishes
- 2016 Ornament finishes
- ▼ March (5)
- ► 2013 (20)
- ► 2012 (27)