Hi everyone! Hope you had a stitchy weekend!
Essentially I had a stitching marathon on one WIP. That is my HAED SAL Mystic Garden. I am trying to finish my yearly page goal of the two top pages. Made a bit of progress.
After. will be stitching on this for the rest of the week to try to finish the rest of the top pages.
Grab the hermit crab, on my right side bar, if you are interested in the sal for december. The more the merrier!
I also received my ornament from our BB Brooke's Books group. This beautiful ornament is stitched by Tara. She stitched the design over one thread and it is just gorgeous!
- 2013 FINISHED WORKS! AND OLDER PROJECTS.
- MICHELLE'S MINIATURE MICE AND CATS, PETIT SOURIS ET CHATS!
- 2014 FINISHES!
- MICHELLE'S AMAZING MINIATURE KNITTED ANIMALS
- OTHER CRAFTY THINGS!
- 2015 Finishes
- Framing tutorial's on a budget!
- Framed finishes!
- FINISHED into ORNAMENTS 2015
- Flat ornament finishing
- HAED finishes
- 2016 Ornament finishes
- ► 2015 (47)
- ▼ 2013 (20)
- ► 2012 (27)