Thursday, December 17, 2015

December finishes

Hi everyone. Have been busy as usual Not all my time has been spent cross stitching. Lots of machine embroidery and quilting for my SIL.
I do have some finishes
 Yay! I finished a whole year of one SAL!
Palkolap December
 And Palkolap November completes the year.
 This Is Noelle. She is in the Just Cross Stitch Christmas issue of 2015.

And here she is in pink with only stitched hair.

Little House Needleworks Pumpkins,
And Fun Guy Is close to a finish. Put him down to get some christmas gifts made.



This Years Holiday table and wall.

My WIp's for december are Polar Friends, Joan Elliott, from an issue of Cross Stitch Gold. It is in the issue with the blue Santa on the cover. Feb 2013

Lizzie Kate No Peeking.
It as been extremely busy in our household this time of year. Many birthdays and holiday dinners to host. Wishing all my stitchy friends a wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas to all!

Deb

15 comments:

Le trame della Galaverna said...

Oh wow
How many beautiful projects
Absolutely wonderful

cucki said...

Wow so many beautiful projects..
So cute
Hugs x

Amy said...

You've done so many neat things! I love the alternate Noelle you came up with. And I see you've done L&L's Angel of Winter! I'm going to start that this year, I'm really looking forward to it.

Carol said...

Really love your finishes and the Brooke's Books Noelles are both wonderful! Merry Christmas, Deb!

gominam said...

Wonderful! I love how you setup your beautiful ornaments on the wall and table display. Those angels are so charming! Have a blessed Christmas:)

Preeti said...

Beautiful finishes and lovely table decor!! Merry Christmas to you:)

Heather said...

Merry Christmas Deb congrats on finishing a lovely SAL. All of your stitching is lovely!

Brigitte said...

Wow, this post is full of plenty of beautifully stitched and finished ornaments. And your WIPs for December are also gorgeous projects that will certainly show a lot of progress by the end of this month.
Have a great Christmas season!

Unknown said...

Your finishes are just beautiful.. Congrats on Completing each project for the year in your Sal..

Thank you for sharing your finishes - your Christmas Stitching display is WOW.

Weronika said...

Amazing work! Your stitching is so lavely. Have a happy Christmas!

Justine said...

Merry Christmas! Thanks for sharing your stitching and decorating with us. I love the way you finished the Palkolap designs.

Tiffstitch said...

Beautiful finishes! Great thread choices on December and November, they look brilliant.

ALICE MARGAUX said...

A very Merry Christmas and a happy and creative 2016! Sunny greetings from New Orleans, Alice

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Love your thread choices for th Palko SAL, especially November.
Your two Noelles are lovely too,

Meari said...

Such beautiful finishes! I still need to finish Palko's December SAL. I meant to kit it up last night, but I just couldn't stay awake. LOL Maybe tonight after I do some more shoveling of the nasty white stuff.