Okay, who put the month of April on high speed??? I just can't believe how fast time is passing. Time for the monthly Turtle Trot update! And I have been a busy stitcher. The Turtle Trot SAL's, hosted by Claudette, objective is to pick 10 projects and try to finish them. Whether you are a slow stitcher, or fast stitcher, any progress is good progress to a finish. This year I hope to clear out my UFO's so I can participate in th Crazy January SAL in honor of Debbie Faris Bryant. The Turtle Trot SAL link is on my side bar.
1. I lost interest in the Tic Tac Toe Snowmen SAL when the last squares were released. Disappointment made me conside this one finished and will make an ornament of some kind with the first snowman. Maybe do the other 5 snowmen as ornaments in the future.
I picked up my UFO Faby Reilly Peony biscornu in it's place.
This Is Joan Elliott's Take Life One Scoop at a Time from Joan's book Cross Stitch Sentiments and Sayings. I had found this hard cover bargain book on ebay and had bought it for the Spirit of the Orient SAL. Lots of cute designs in there well worth the $3.69 I spent for a near perfect condition book.
4. Serenity Harbor Sampler, By The Bay Needlearts. This is an ongoing SAL.
5. Fleurs du Ciel SAL, Angie Designer
36 count linen
8. Mill Hill Owls UFO, before
I did manage some progress on this one!
Lizzie Kate Merry Friends
Mirabilia Silver Moon Tea
Until then, thanks for stopping by.
- 2013 FINISHED WORKS! AND OLDER PROJECTS.
- MICHELLE'S MINIATURE MICE AND CATS, PETIT SOURIS ET CHATS!
- 2014 FINISHES!
- MICHELLE'S AMAZING MINIATURE KNITTED ANIMALS
- OTHER CRAFTY THINGS!
- 2015 Finishes
- Framing tutorial's on a budget!
- Framed finishes!
- FINISHED into ORNAMENTS 2015
- Flat ornament finishing
- HAED finishes
- 2016 Ornament finishes
- ▼ 2015 (47)
- ► 2013 (20)
- ► 2012 (27)