Happy october! Hope everyone is well! Most of the stitching I have done was at the end of september. Our new grand daughter decided to make an early entrance! So it was a 1000 mile drive to see her.
Before I left for my long drive I saw these on a magazine cover. Bought some artificial pumpkins, cut some felt eyes, nosees, ears and voila! Pumpkin kitties!
Brooke has a number of downloadable charts, on craftsy, for a very reasonable price. One is the Little Woman stitch a story line. Here is the link if you are interested!
Brooke Nolan's Pattern Store on Craftsy | Support Inspiration. Buy Indie.
- 2013 FINISHED WORKS! AND OLDER PROJECTS.
- MICHELLE'S MINIATURE MICE AND CATS, PETIT SOURIS ET CHATS!
- 2014 FINISHES!
- MICHELLE'S AMAZING MINIATURE KNITTED ANIMALS
- OTHER CRAFTY THINGS!
- 2015 Finishes
- Framing tutorial's on a budget!
- Framed finishes!
- FINISHED into ORNAMENTS 2015
- Flat ornament finishing
- HAED finishes
- 2016 Ornament finishes
- ► 2015 (47)
- ▼ 2013 (20)
- ► 2012 (27)