Work has picked up and stitching time has been limited this week. Only progress, I did make, is on my HAED 2013 SAL. Nearly finished the bottom page that was sent out early.
Some years ago, we had to pack up everything, and store in a barn, for a move. Some things were water damaged as the barn leaked. This is a rescue project. The cross stitch fabric was stained. How it missed the design it self is a mystery to me. Am grateful for that! I cut away the stained fabric and appliqued the corners to even out the design. Machine embroidered snowflakes over more fabric hole damage.
This is what I ended up with. A wall hanging. Work has been saved.
This is another damaged piece. Washed and cut away damage. Then washed again to try to get more stains out.
Happy stitching, Deb